RVs ...head count

Post Reply
User avatar
Lugnut
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Handle: Charles

RVs ...head count

Post by Lugnut »

Okay folks...this should be interpreting as I have no clue if anyone even comes on this site any longer. For those of you who do NOT utilize Face Book, I NEED a head count on RVs. Being that the Brown County Fair Grounds, which is in close proximity to the Tundra Lodge, has another event taking place....we are looking at parking the RVs on site at the Tundra Lodge.

So I WILL NEED VERY soon...like BEFORE Monday....your name and and if you will be bringing your RV.

Know this...you WILL be using your own on board electricity. There will be NO hook-ups of any kind.

So kindly send YOUR information to the following email...NO exceptions: rootbeer1646@gmail.com

Thank you and Lisa and I look forward to seeing/meeting each and everyone of you. :)!

Luggy
Post Reply

Return to “2015 Nationals - Green Bay, WI - July 8-11, 2015”