Sir Luggster, I recently came across a short article in one of my motorcycle magazines with a pretty cool ride around Door County. I've scanned it to PDF and I'll send it to ya tomorrow.
I'm still not sure if our plan is to ride up a week early or stay a week late, but we're planning.
Door County motorcycle ride in one of my bike mags
- T-Odd
- Junior BucketHead

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:23 pm
- Handle: T-Odd
- Rolla Hessel
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:09 am
- Handle: Rolla
Re: Door County motorcycle ride in one of my bike mags
The Door County ride is awesome T-odd. Luggy and Lisa took us up there this fall when We went up to meet folks and set up the event.
I can tell you that the folks working on all three major events have been working extremely hard to prepare more fun than you can imagine. I am really looking forward to 2015 !
I can tell you that the folks working on all three major events have been working extremely hard to prepare more fun than you can imagine. I am really looking forward to 2015 !
Rolla
- T-Odd
- Junior BucketHead

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:23 pm
- Handle: T-Odd
- T-Odd
- Junior BucketHead

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:23 pm
- Handle: T-Odd
- T-Odd
- Junior BucketHead

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:23 pm
- Handle: T-Odd
- T-Odd
- Junior BucketHead

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:23 pm
- Handle: T-Odd
- T-Odd
- Junior BucketHead

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:23 pm
- Handle: T-Odd
Re: Door County motorcycle ride in one of my bike mags
Let me know if any of those img links gets busted. Flickr's being a b**ch right now.



