GB Airport.

Post Reply
cecil misner
Master BucketHead
Master BucketHead
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:29 pm
Handle: ceec

GB Airport.

Post by cecil misner »

May be a foolish question, but does GB have a commercial airport? If not, what city is the closest that does? Cecil
It's not a toy if it takes two people to lift it.
cecil misner
Master BucketHead
Master BucketHead
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:29 pm
Handle: ceec

Re: GB Airport.

Post by cecil misner »

Found it. Austin Strubel Airport. Ceec
It's not a toy if it takes two people to lift it.
User avatar
Bruce Pickett
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 625
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:29 am
Handle: T-Test

Re: GB Airport.

Post by Bruce Pickett »

It's always good to ask a question and be able to answer it your self. I talk to myself all the time. It's just when I answer myself that people question my sanity!! :o :shock: :? :roll: :)!
T-Test
User avatar
mike wade
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 5063
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
Handle: lincolnut

Re: GB Airport.

Post by mike wade »

Bruce Pickett wrote:It's always good to ask a question and be able to answer it your self. I talk to myself all the time. It's just when I answer myself that people question my sanity!! :o :shock: :? :roll: :)!
Bruce, I think the bigger problem is when I ask myself to repeat the question that's when I get into trouble......... :)! :)! :)! :lol: :lol: :lol: :idea: :idea: :arrow: :arrow:

Mike
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
User avatar
Bruce Pickett
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 625
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:29 am
Handle: T-Test

Re: GB Airport.

Post by Bruce Pickett »

Angie helps you a lot!!!
T-Test
User avatar
Lugnut
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Handle: Charles

Re: GB Airport.

Post by Lugnut »

Green Bay may be a small city, but yes we do have an International aero port. Located about 4-5 miles from the Tundra Lodge.

Luigi
Post Reply

Return to “2015 Nationals - Green Bay, WI - July 8-11, 2015”