Okay NTBA members and those others who "are thinking" about attending the Nationals in Green Bay, Wisconsin in July. You have 21 days left, in order to get the "special" rates for the following hotels:
The Tundra Lodge. 865 Lombardi Avenue..920-405-8700 (NO PETS)..this IS the HOST hotel.
The Aloft hotel ..465 Pilgrim Way..920-884 0800 (PETS 25 LBS AND UP)
The Quality Inn Stadium Area..1978 Holmgren Way..920-498-8088 (PETS 24 LBS OR LESS)
The Best Western..780 Armed Forces Drive..920-499-3161(PETS 24 LBS OR LESS)
The Arena Motel..871 Lombardi Avenue..920-494-5636 (PETS 24 LBS OR LESS)
When calling for reservations, you MUST mention the NTBA to receive the special rates.
If you look on the map of the area, you will see that all the hotels outside of the Tundra ARE in very close proximity to the Tundra.
WEEKLY REMINDER.....
- Lugnut
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 666
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
- Handle: Charles
-
Orville Duncan
- Serious BucketHead

- Posts: 129
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:30 pm
- Handle: Duke
Re: WEEKLY REMINDER.....
How is the trailer parking at the Tundra ?
- Rolla Hessel
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:09 am
- Handle: Rolla
Re: WEEKLY REMINDER.....
There is a large lot right at the Tundra that will accommodate the trailers. Beginning Sunday afternoon we will be parking the trailers in that lot but want to do it methodically:-).
Rolla
- Lee in KC
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:36 pm
- Handle: Lee in KC
- Rolla Hessel
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:09 am
- Handle: Rolla
Re: WEEKLY REMINDER.....
Thanks Lee. We will be using both the left and right lots infront of The Tundra. We will be parking two rows on each of these lots with a road in the center. Trailer doors will be toward the center of the lots from each side.
Rolla
- Lugnut
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 666
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
- Handle: Charles
Re: WEEKLY REMINDER.....
Thanks Lee...I was thinking of this very thing the udder day, wondering how to get a photo from up above of the Tundra. So how does one go about drawing lines on this photo??
I "think" this will work great to depict where trailers/tow vehicles will be staged/parked and where the self contained RVs will be parking.
Luigi
I "think" this will work great to depict where trailers/tow vehicles will be staged/parked and where the self contained RVs will be parking.
Luigi
- mike wade
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 5063
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
- Handle: lincolnut
Re: WEEKLY REMINDER.....
Tell us where the RVs parked without any lines Mr. Luigi............................?Lugnut wrote:Thanks Lee...I was thinking of this very thing the udder day, wondering how to get a photo from up above of the Tundra. So how does one go about drawing lines on this photo??
I "think" this will work great to depict where trailers/tow vehicles will be staged/parked and where the self contained RVs will be parking.
Luigi
Mike
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
- Lugnut
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 666
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
- Handle: Charles
Re: WEEKLY REMINDER.....
Mike,
I was wanting to know how to indicate the area using lines drawn on the computer. I will explain it better after I copy the view to my printer and then print off a few copies. Then I will proceed to draw lines on the photo and get it put in the next newsletter, that is IF the present newsletter ever gets out...ya know from APRIL!!!
Hell no one reads the darn things anyway, don't know why I even waste my time.
Luigi
I was wanting to know how to indicate the area using lines drawn on the computer. I will explain it better after I copy the view to my printer and then print off a few copies. Then I will proceed to draw lines on the photo and get it put in the next newsletter, that is IF the present newsletter ever gets out...ya know from APRIL!!!
Hell no one reads the darn things anyway, don't know why I even waste my time.
Luigi