Phred

Post Reply
User avatar
Lugnut
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Handle: Charles

Phred

Post by Lugnut »

Drat and double tarnation...I got so caught up with the Nationals ad trying to make certain all was going smoothly that I forgot all about Phred!!!

I was going to bring out one of the newest members of the flock, well new back in 2009. Heck I dint even have a little Phred on the engine.

Guess I'm slipping. Time to retire all the Phreds?

Luigi
User avatar
Bill Cleveland
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 5196
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 pm
Handle: Spanky
Location: Saint Louis

Re: Phred

Post by Bill Cleveland »

Retire Phred????? Perish the thought! :o

Image

Ask not, what Phred can do for you: ask what YOU can do for PHRED!!! :lol:
Spanky
User avatar
rbsWELDER
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1612
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:25 am
Handle: rbswelder

Re: Phred

Post by rbsWELDER »

Retire Phred? Never!!!!
Mark Olejarczyk
"Carolina T's"

Growing Older Is Mandatory.
Growing Up Is Optional...
Post Reply

Return to “2015 Nationals - Green Bay, WI - July 8-11, 2015”