See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...
- Lee in KC
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:36 pm
- Handle: Lee in KC
Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...
Well, I guess I need to make the date entry a little simpler!! It will accept a manual entry, but it has to be in the right format. I'll put the format in the label.
T-buckets make people smile.
-
Uncle Larry
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1740
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 pm
- Handle: Uncle Larry
Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...
Lincolnut aka (Nut) worked with me for two and a half hours and finally convinced me that that little square to the right of the date box was a calendar icon. I thought it was just a little square box with blue scribbles in it. When i did open it i couldn't get it to go above January, too many arrow heads. It's Luggy's fault. If he would have scheduled the Nats for April then i would have been ok. Just an afterthought, my offer of $100 cash to whoever pushes Weelstang into the water at the GreenBay Nats still stands. If he jumps in, that don't count. He can probably float but he don't like to swim!

- Lugnut
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 666
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
- Handle: Charles
Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...
NEWS FLASH....the 2015 Nationals in Green Bay are going to be held in April...just for Lincoln Nut....it was his request. 
- mike wade
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 5063
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
- Handle: lincolnut
Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...
I was not informed of this change so......................You will have all the SNOW and COLD outa there by April???..I don't think so.....thank you anyhow..Lugnut wrote:NEWS FLASH....the 2015 Nationals in Green Bay are going to be held in April...just for Lincoln Nut....it was his request.
I will be there in July anyway..........I wanta see how big the 'sqtios are up there...
Lincolnut said that.....
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
- Dewey Burton
- Master BucketHead

- Posts: 334
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:12 pm
- Handle: SparkPlug
Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...
Squitos we can put up with ... Just no chiggers....Lol
SparkPlug..Sun-Ts...Prez
- mike wade
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 5063
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
- Handle: lincolnut
Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...
Dewey Burton wrote:Squitos we can put up with ... Just no chiggers....Lol
YES!!!!!!!! No chiggers................
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
-
Uncle Larry
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1740
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 pm
- Handle: Uncle Larry
Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...
Luggy didn't read my post very good did he Mike.
- Lugnut
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 666
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
- Handle: Charles
Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...
We do NOT have any Chiggers up here.....and the skeeters, unless you are coming out to my place, you're pretty much free of the skeeters as well....but wait, y'all ARE coming out on July 10th! Not to worry, I will have sprayed it before y'all arrive.
Luggy
Luggy
- Jim Young
- Senior BucketHead

- Posts: 71
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:23 pm
- Handle: WV-T
Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...
Fellow Bucket Heads, I am going to be unable to attend the Nationals in Green Bay this year. Since I registered I have been forced to take a 25% pay cut at my job, or be out of work. There went all of my gas money and hotel money. Hopefully things will start looking up in the coal industry and I can plan to see some more nationals. Everyone have a safe and fun-filled time next month.
- Rolla Hessel
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:09 am
- Handle: Rolla
Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...
Jim we will miss you. Hey let's do a Regional event in your area 
Rolla