Possible destination July 10th, 2015 Iola, Wisconsin

Post Reply
User avatar
Lugnut
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Handle: Charles

Possible destination July 10th, 2015 Iola, Wisconsin

Post by Lugnut »

Attention members of the NTBA and those who will be attending next years Nationals in Green Bay, Wisconsin...we have been cordially invited to attend the Iola car show held in Iola, Wisconsin. For those of you who have never attended this show, it IS the ultimate car show of the Midwest.

I will be getting together with Rolla and the event's director next week to hopefully iron out details. Stay tuned. By the way, I will begin posting in the newsletter and on the NTBA website interesting facts and places to see/visit while you are in North East Wisconsin. Lisa and I and 102,000 other folks are looking forward to next year's event.

This WILL be a great opportunity to show off our cars and to inform all parties interested in the National T-Bucket Alliance. :)!

Please check out this website for info on Iola.

http://iolaoldcarshow.com/car-show-information/1404178
winfield scott
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm
Handle: SS-T

Re: Possible destination July 10th, 2015 Iola, Wisconsin

Post by winfield scott »

Sounds Great!! I should be thawed out by then :D
Post Reply

Return to “2015 Nationals - Green Bay, WI - July 8-11, 2015”