Testing the waters here......

Post Reply
User avatar
Lugnut
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Handle: Charles

Testing the waters here......

Post by Lugnut »

For those members who do NOT use or do Face Book:

Okay, I want to pose a question to all the NTBA members along with "potential" members. It's been a long while since we had videos of our NTBA Nationals...and that credit to those videos goes directly to Curt "Hemi-T" Zimmerman. Curt filmed the Nats for several years and we all enjoyed them.

I have a friend up here in Green Bay who had his own "professional" television show titled "Wheels" and he did shows on various street rods and anything really having to do with automobiles...check out this video and see if you recongnize the two people in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkbWzxfT68I

My question to you is, would you be willing to pay $15-20.00 for a one hour long or longer video? The idea was proposed to Tommy by me and the details have not yet been worked out, but surely it would cover our invading Cruise night at A&W, the krooze out to Iola along with the Show-N-Shine on Saturday...and maybe even the barbeque. :)!

You can leave your input here or send me a personal email. Your choice.

Lugnut
User avatar
mike wade
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 5063
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
Handle: lincolnut

Re: Testing the waters here......

Post by mike wade »

I would do that sir................I might even be in the video............

:)! :)! :)!

Mike
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
User avatar
Jim Young
Senior BucketHead
Senior BucketHead
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:23 pm
Handle: WV-T

Re: Testing the waters here......

Post by Jim Young »

I think that is a great idea. I'm in.
itlfly
Senior BucketHead
Senior BucketHead
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 5:15 pm
Handle: itlfly

Re: Testing the waters here......

Post by itlfly »

I,am in Luggy.
User avatar
Dewey Burton
Master BucketHead
Master BucketHead
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:12 pm
Handle: SparkPlug

Re: Testing the waters here......

Post by Dewey Burton »

Sounds good to me.....
SparkPlug..Sun-Ts...Prez
winfield scott
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm
Handle: SS-T

Re: Testing the waters here......

Post by winfield scott »

Sounds great
Bob Brunell
Junior BucketHead
Junior BucketHead
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:01 am
Handle: TINMAN

Re: Testing the waters here......

Post by Bob Brunell »

Great idea, I'm in
User avatar
rbsWELDER
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1612
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:25 am
Handle: rbswelder

Re: Testing the waters here......

Post by rbsWELDER »

I am in!
Mark Olejarczyk
"Carolina T's"

Growing Older Is Mandatory.
Growing Up Is Optional...
Kevin Seward
Master BucketHead
Master BucketHead
Posts: 449
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:05 am
Handle: Hitec

Re: Testing the waters here......

Post by Kevin Seward »

Sounds good Luggy, how many videos would he need to produce for that price each?

I have a copy of each year video, Curt made and have enjoyed looking at them several times over the years.

Hitc
User avatar
Bill Cleveland
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 5196
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 pm
Handle: Spanky
Location: Saint Louis

Re: Testing the waters here......

Post by Bill Cleveland »

Count me in, also, Lugster! :P
Spanky
Post Reply

Return to “2015 Nationals - Green Bay, WI - July 8-11, 2015”