See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...

User avatar
Lee in KC
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:36 pm
Handle: Lee in KC

Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...

Post by Lee in KC »

Well, I guess I need to make the date entry a little simpler!! It will accept a manual entry, but it has to be in the right format. I'll put the format in the label.
T-buckets make people smile.
Uncle Larry
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1740
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 pm
Handle: Uncle Larry

Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...

Post by Uncle Larry »

Lincolnut aka (Nut) worked with me for two and a half hours and finally convinced me that that little square to the right of the date box was a calendar icon. I thought it was just a little square box with blue scribbles in it. When i did open it i couldn't get it to go above January, too many arrow heads. It's Luggy's fault. If he would have scheduled the Nats for April then i would have been ok. Just an afterthought, my offer of $100 cash to whoever pushes Weelstang into the water at the GreenBay Nats still stands. If he jumps in, that don't count. He can probably float but he don't like to swim! :D :o
User avatar
Lugnut
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Handle: Charles

Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...

Post by Lugnut »

NEWS FLASH....the 2015 Nationals in Green Bay are going to be held in April...just for Lincoln Nut....it was his request. :)!
User avatar
mike wade
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 5063
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
Handle: lincolnut

Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...

Post by mike wade »

Lugnut wrote:NEWS FLASH....the 2015 Nationals in Green Bay are going to be held in April...just for Lincoln Nut....it was his request. :)!
I was not informed of this change so......................You will have all the SNOW and COLD outa there by April???..I don't think so.....thank you anyhow..

I will be there in July anyway..........I wanta see how big the 'sqtios are up there... :)! :)! :)! :)!

Lincolnut said that..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
User avatar
Dewey Burton
Master BucketHead
Master BucketHead
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:12 pm
Handle: SparkPlug

Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...

Post by Dewey Burton »

Squitos we can put up with ... Just no chiggers....Lol
SparkPlug..Sun-Ts...Prez
User avatar
mike wade
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 5063
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
Handle: lincolnut

Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...

Post by mike wade »

Dewey Burton wrote:Squitos we can put up with ... Just no chiggers....Lol

YES!!!!!!!! No chiggers................ :roll: :roll: :roll:
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
Uncle Larry
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1740
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 pm
Handle: Uncle Larry

Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...

Post by Uncle Larry »

Luggy didn't read my post very good did he Mike.
User avatar
Lugnut
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Handle: Charles

Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...

Post by Lugnut »

We do NOT have any Chiggers up here.....and the skeeters, unless you are coming out to my place, you're pretty much free of the skeeters as well....but wait, y'all ARE coming out on July 10th! Not to worry, I will have sprayed it before y'all arrive. :)!

Luggy
User avatar
Jim Young
Senior BucketHead
Senior BucketHead
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:23 pm
Handle: WV-T

Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...

Post by Jim Young »

Fellow Bucket Heads, I am going to be unable to attend the Nationals in Green Bay this year. Since I registered I have been forced to take a 25% pay cut at my job, or be out of work. There went all of my gas money and hotel money. Hopefully things will start looking up in the coal industry and I can plan to see some more nationals. Everyone have a safe and fun-filled time next month.
User avatar
Rolla Hessel
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1255
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:09 am
Handle: Rolla

Re: See who is registered for the 2015 Nats here...

Post by Rolla Hessel »

Jim we will miss you. Hey let's do a Regional event in your area :-)
Rolla
Post Reply

Return to “2015 Nationals - Green Bay, WI - July 8-11, 2015”