Appraiser available on site at Show-N-Shine

Post Reply
User avatar
Lugnut
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Handle: Charles

Appraiser available on site at Show-N-Shine

Post by Lugnut »

I just spoke with Rick Marble or American Appraisers here in Green Bay. He said he WILL be at our "Show-N-Shine" on July 11th and if anyone is interested in getting their t-bucket appraised for insurance purposes or other peace of mind, he will do so for you on sight and the show fee will be $60.00. :)! Normal fee is $100....so you are getting a bargain. I was very happy with his appraisal of my car and now i can go back to my insurance company and get the LGSM insured for what it SHOULD be and NOT what I thought. :)!

Lugnut
Post Reply

Return to “2015 Nationals - Green Bay, WI - July 8-11, 2015”