I thought I'd share this with everyone ....

Post Reply
User avatar
Lugnut
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Handle: Charles

I thought I'd share this with everyone ....

Post by Lugnut »

who came to Green Bay for our Nationals and made the trip up to our local A&W Cruise -in night:



Doug, I never made it over last night to cruise night, I'm till trying to get back to normal after hosting such a large event.

FROM:

Doug Martzke

The Number one comment from all of my staff was “What a nice group of people”. Lines got long waiting to eat and everyone took it in stride and even helped hand out orders! I probably had 15 or more members come up and thank me for allowing them to come.

Probably the largest and best car show we’ve had on a Wednesday night. Lots of good comments from other car owners and people who came to see the cars.

Thanks again for coming over!!

Doug Martzke
DMK / Martzke Enterprises, Inc.
917 Pinecrest Road
Green Bay, WI 54313
Cell 920-680-5737 Fax 920-662-1910



KUDOS to all my bucket-heads for making that night, and night to be remembered by many in Green Bay at the A&W. :)!
Post Reply

Return to “2015 Nationals - Green Bay, WI - July 8-11, 2015”