I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!
-
Xlarashun
- Serious BucketHead

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:19 am
- Handle: Xlarashun
- Location: Yukon, OK
- Contact:
I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!
We are booked in for July 7-11 2015! YIPPEE! And, We just might go for the Iron Butt award! From Our place to the Lodge is right at 1045 miles! Come on everybody, GET BUSY!!!
Sanity is NOT a Requirement, It Just Slows Ya Down!!!
- Jim Young
- Senior BucketHead

- Posts: 71
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:23 pm
- Handle: WV-T
Re: I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!
I got our room booked. Only 729 miles for me.
-
Xlarashun
- Serious BucketHead

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:19 am
- Handle: Xlarashun
- Location: Yukon, OK
- Contact:
-
winfield scott
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm
- Handle: SS-T
Re: I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!
Just across the pond from us and we have our room!!!!
-
Xlarashun
- Serious BucketHead

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:19 am
- Handle: Xlarashun
- Location: Yukon, OK
- Contact:
-
Kevin Seward
- Master BucketHead

- Posts: 450
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:05 am
- Handle: Hitec
Re: I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!
Got our room reserved for the week
HiTec
HiTec
- Milt Atkinson
- Serious BucketHead

- Posts: 155
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:09 pm
- Handle: 23TMilt
Re: I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!
1200 miles for us ... give or take ... 
"Objects in the mirror are about to disappear"
-
Xlarashun
- Serious BucketHead

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:19 am
- Handle: Xlarashun
- Location: Yukon, OK
- Contact:
Re: I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!
Do Your paperwork for the Iron Butt Award! Brandie and I will be! 
Sanity is NOT a Requirement, It Just Slows Ya Down!!!
-
Orville Duncan
- Serious BucketHead

- Posts: 129
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:30 pm
- Handle: Duke
Re: I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!
We got our room, it is only about 2200 miles for us.
-
Xlarashun
- Serious BucketHead

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:19 am
- Handle: Xlarashun
- Location: Yukon, OK
- Contact: