I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!

User avatar
potvinguy
Baby BucketHead
Baby BucketHead
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:57 pm
Handle: PG

Re: I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!

Post by potvinguy »

Just got 2 nights at the Tundra. Tell them you're with NTBA for the $99 rate.
User avatar
Lugnut
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Handle: Charles

Re: I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!

Post by Lugnut »

As of one month ago, there are 29 rooms booked so far. Woot woot!!!! Lisa and myself are certainly looking forward to seeing the whole gang...and there are two relatively large clubs up here and they KNOW you are coming!!

I'm really looking forward to July 8th as that evening we are going to "invade" A&W cruise night. I can just imagine what will be going through everyone's mind when they here a "rumbling sound" in the distance and discover it's NOT a group of HOGS. :-)

Really though looking forward to the entire week, we HOPE to make this Nationals the BEST EVER!!!

See y'all in 226 days!!!! :)!
winfield scott
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm
Handle: SS-T

Re: I GOT OUR ROOM!!!!!

Post by winfield scott »

Hey Luggy see you then!!
When I get back from down south it is time to get the SST ready!
Post Reply

Return to “2015 Nationals - Green Bay, WI - July 8-11, 2015”